General Medical Consultations for all ages
- Practice hours are between 8.30 and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays).
- We offer doctor and nurse appointments each work day between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm.
- If you require an appointment after work please ask about appointments with some of our doctors or nurses at the end of the day.
- Our standard appointment time is 15 minutes. If you have a number of issues to discuss with the doctor and/or require longer than the 15 minutes, please let us know when you call and we can allow a longer appointment time. This may incur an additional fee.
- We would prefer you to advise us that you require more than 15 minutes as frustration occurs when we try to squeeze too much into your 15 minute appointment and we are not able to adequately respond to all of your queries.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, as we may need to make you another appointment time if you are late.
- We appreciate it is frustrating when you need to wait, Our doctors work very hard to keep to appointment times however it is not always possible.
‘Drop in’ clinic
- We have a ‘drop in’ clinic every morning from 8.30 am to 11.15 am.
- The ‘drop in’ clinic appointments allows you to see the doctor for a quick consultation on a single problem.
- We don’t take bookings for the ‘drop in’ clinic. Patients are taken in the order they present to the practice, however please be aware that a patient with a serious health issue may be taken before you.
- Please be aware that the Drop in Clinic is primarily for registered patients. If you are a visitor to our Surgery we may be unable to see you should the clinic be busy.
- When attending for a ‘drop in’ visit, you will often see a nurse too.
- At ‘drop in’ we can’t help you with WINZ forms as they require an appointment with your doctor.